My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://rambodoc.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

GOGGLED AT GETTING GOOGLED!

I started this blog around end May. Now, a month or so later, I am amazed at being googled at a fairly high level.
I still have no idea of how bloggers do their SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) so that their blogs get into the higher levels of Google hits. I actually heard repeatedly that it takes several months for the search engines to recognise a blog. Now look at this:

And this (a search for Michael Moore and UTube got this blog as a number one hit):



Similarly, a Comcast search on 'Celine and FTV' brought out the article on Crezendo, the vibrating condom, at number six, on the first page.
I learnt all this, and continue to do so, using the Sitemeter stats. Big Brother G is really watching, huh?
I really don't know what to make of all this, as it could be the combination of the search words that does some funny trick, but...., this blog is alive. That, for me, is all that matters.

1 comment:

DubLiMan said...

Don't knock it. Be grateful for whatever ethical way it take to drive traffic to you site, even if you had nothing to do with it. Remember "The only bad publicity is no publicity."
By the way, I got my wife to read your blog....she also enjoys it.
http://mondaymorningpower,blogspot.com